Boot cuffs are one of the things I love about Fall and Winter!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, from purchases made via affiliate links.
What I love most about crocheting my own boot cuffs is that I can personalize them with any colors I like to make my outfits!
Want to make your own Floral Boot Cuffs? Keep reading:
Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran
- Vanilla Cream (Color A)
- Raspberry Pink (Color B)
- Paper White (Color C)
H/8/5.00mm Crochet Hook (I use Clover Amour)
7 sts x 7 rows = 2″
arnd = arnd
BLO = back loop only
ch = chain
dc = double crochet
sc = single crochet
sl st(s) = slip stitches
st(s) = stitch(es)
WRITTEN IN U.S. TERMS
- Beginning ch-1 does not count as sts
- Where asterisks appear, repeat the instructions between them
With Color A,
1. Ch 9, sc in back bump of 2nd ch and each ch across, turn (8)
2. Ch 1, BLO sc across, turn (8)
3-42(48,54,60). Repeat row 2; at the end of the last row, hold first row to last row (matching sts up) and sl st across, working through both layers, to join them together.
With Color A,
1. Ch 1, sc in the end of each row arnd, sl st to join (42)[48,54,60]
2. Ch 1, *sc, dc* arnd, sl st to join (42)[48,54,60]
3. Ch 1, *dc, sc* arnd, so dcs are in scs and scs are in dcs, sl st to join (42)[48,54,60]
4. Ch 1, *sc, dc* arnd, so scs are in dcs and dcs are in scs, sl st to join (42)[48,54,60]
5. Ch 1, *dc, sc* arnd, so dcs are in scs and scs are in dcs, sl st to join (42)[48,54,60]
6-9. Repeat rounds 4 & 5; Fasten at the end of round 9.
With Color B,
1. Magic ring, ch 1, 6 sc in ring, sl st to join
2. Ch 1, 2 sc in each st arnd, sl st to join
3. Ch 2, 4 dc in same st as ch, *sl st x 2, ch 2, 4 dc in same st as ch* arnd, sl st to join in bottom of beginning ch 2; Fasten. (6 petals)
With Color C,
1. Magic ring, *ch 5, sl st to ring* 6X, sl st in bottom of beginning ch; Fasten. (6 petals)
With Color B,
1. Magic ring, *ch 3, sl st to ring* 6X, sl st in bottom of beginning ch; Fasten. (6 petals)
- Stack flowers, so large is on bottom, medium is in the middle, and small is on top. With boot cuffs laid flat, so seam is centered in the back, sew flowers right of center and left of center respectively. Optional: Use hot glue to attach flowers instead of sewing.
- Hide all strings.
Hope to see you there!!
Written pattern and photographs © 2018 Sonya Blackstone of Blackstone Designs. Please do not sell, share, or modify this pattern, but instead share the link to where the pattern can be found. You may sell items you make with this pattern. This pattern, as with all Blackstone Designs/Sonya Blackstone patterns, are not for educational use without written permission from the designer.
Sonya Blackstone is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.